Participation in the Conference is free of charge for both presenters and participants.
The virtual Conference is through online platform. The instructions with the link, meeting id and password shall be sent to the participants prior to the Conference date.
- Registration deadline: 3 December 2022
- Abstract Submission: 6 November 2022
- Sending presentations and posters: 30 November 2022
- Online Conference: 5-7 December 2022
- Full papers submission: 31 December 2022
Forms of Presentations
The papers can be presented in oral and poster sessions. The Scientific Committee holds a right to change the form of presentation submitted by the Authors. Both posters and oral presentations should be prepared in English or Polish. The presentation requirements are as follows:
- Oral presentation – format .ppt or .pptx, 10 min. of presentation (8 minutes presentation and 2 minutes Q&A)
- Poster presentation (A0 form/size, format .jpeg or .png, available on the website for the duration of the conference)
Certificate of Presentation
The presenting Author receives a Certificate of Presentation. The Certificate will be sent to the Authors after the Conference via e-mail.
There are awards for the presenting Authors:
- Best Oral Presentation,
- Best Poster Presentation.